Scythe & Spade,
||Project Management, Task Management, Process Checklists, Active Server Pages (ASP)
TaskTrak is a web-based Task/Project Management tool designed to communicate the responsibility and
due dates of tasks among project members.
MicroWeb and some of our clients required an inexpensive and easy to use Task Management tool to track project checklists
in a network environment. We found existing project management tools, Microsoft Project, to be overly expensive requiring
desktop and server licenses for basic task/project management.
MicroWeb developed TaskTrak as an inexpensive Task/Project Management tool for tracking project checklists in a
network environment. The application can manage one or more project checklists for any number of users.
Features and Benefits
- Web based application requiring no client software to install or configure
- Supports an unlimited number of users and projects
- Automatic Logon: Application can utilize network credentials (Active Directory) to enable automatic employee logon
- Project Templates: Templates of existing business process tasklist/checklists can be saved to facilitate
the assigment of regularly performed processes;
- Task Management: Tasks are assigned a category to group similar tasks together within a project
- Task Assignment: The project manager can assign tasks to a specific person with a due date;
- Project Overview: The TaskTrak Console displays all projects that a person belongs to along with the
number of tasks outstanding and time remaining to complete the project;
- E-mail Alerts: Alerts can be sent via e-mail to project members indicating the tasks outstanding
and time remaining to complete a project;
- Single application price: No per user, per processor licensing schemes
- Java midlet application to view tasks via mobile phone
- Synchronize tasks with Palm handheld