SalvageMan is a multi-user web based database management system that can manage salvage yard vehicles from the time they arrive
on the lot until they are crushed or sold as scrap metal. The system can utilize several back-end database systems
(MS Access, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) for data storage facilitating custom development and reporting by the end-user.
Features and Benefits
- Utilizes standardized back-end database for data storage
- Web Based application can be accessed from different desktop systems using a standard web browser
- Muli-User Capability. Allow as many users as needed to access the application
- Vehicle Inventory. View Screen Captures
- Parts Inventory. View Screen Captures
- Contact Management. View Screen Captures
Reports: The application can produce standard reports (Title Transmittal, Vehicle Activity, Tower Activity, Vendor Activity)
detailing salvage yard activity. Additional customized reports can be developed by MicroWeb as needed.
The Administration Module allows you to configure the application for user access, parts and contact management.
View Screen Captures